Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
Click Your Class Below
The Grade 5 Gazette
Who is visiting us?
After you have finished reading
, please answer the following questions in complete sentences. Each answer should be
3 sentences long.
1. Why do you think Judd makes Marty work so hard?
2. What do you think finally causes Judd to change his mind and give Marty the dog according to the agreement?
3. a How did you feel at the end of this book? b. Were your feelings anything like Marty's?
Boy: Tales of Childhood:
1. Choose a favorite chapter of the book. Write a paragraph that describes what you like about that chapter. You may include a couple of quotes from the book that you really enjoy.
2. Choose one chapter of the book that you can relate to your own life. Write a paragraph describing the connection between your life and Roald Dahl's life.
If possible, please complete your summer reading assignment in a new notebook. You can print
write in cursive. Please bring the assignment in on the first day of school.
Enjoy the rest of your summer! See you soon!
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"